At Managed Care Advisors (MCA) our mission is more than just a tagline. It is the thread that connects our team, customers, products and services “To empower individuals and organizations to attain and sustain health and productivity.”
Since our inception in 1997, MCA has specialized in Managed Healthcare, Employee Benefits, Workers’ Compensation, and Disability Management, providing a variety services to a wide range of customers including; Federal, State and Local Government entities, Corporations as well as Public and Private Health Plans. Our products and services may vary, but our unwavering reliance on dependable analytics and world-class customer service does not.
Bigger Company, Broader Reach, Same Mission, and Values. While our small business (EDWOSB, WBENC) has grown tremendously in size and product offerings, we remain true to our core values of Empowerment, Community, Integrity, and Quality. Our presence extends nationally and throughout all US Territories, and our suite of services expanded beyond consulting to a comprehensive suite of Case Management and Disability Management products.
MCA at a Glance:
- Empowering organizations since 1997
- Specializing in Case Management, Disability Management, and Employee Benefits
- Powered by a team of clinical experts including Medical Case Managers and Occupational Medicine Physicians
- Supported by a Federally Certified Case Management and Document Storage System
- Outcomes Supported by Auditable Data and Statistics
- Recognized Experts in Federal Workers’ Compensation
- Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) on the GSA, MOBIS, and HREEO schedules
While we are proud of our successes in government contracting and national recognition of small business advocacy we take the most pride in the success of our clients.