We work to be the best in our industry and work just as hard to be a fantastic employer. Come join our winning team and grow with us!
Located in Bethesda, MD, Managed Care Advisors (MCA) is an innovative company with a unique set of services specific to Specialized Health Program Management, Federal Workers’ Compensation, Employee Benefits, Disability Management and Absence Management. MCA has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team.
Managed Care Advisors
- Provides an exciting and fast-paced work environment
- Provides growth opportunities and cultivates talent
- Celebrates our individual and team successes together
- Provides a comprehensive benefits package
- Supports a team oriented work atmosphere
- Located within walking distance of the metro in Bethesda, MD
Do you enjoy interacting and working with fun, talented people? MCA is looking for a talented, multi-tasker with an energetic and strong work ethic to join our elite team.
The Administrative Assistant provides all-encompassing administrative and logistical support surrounding routine client activities. Successful candidate will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work well with others. He/she will quickly respond to last-minute support requests, anticipate problems, and provide viable solutions while being highly responsive to the day-to-day needs of the Account Team and the client. The position requires proficient use of MS Office with an emphasis on Outlook. Knowledge and experience with conference room electronics and set-up is required. Candidate will utilize other automated systems and programs for conference room scheduling and maintaining project contact lists.
- Monitor project calendar, schedule appointments, arrange conference rooms, and respond to routine requests for information
- Assist with planning meetings, trainings, and material preparations for clients.
- General administrative duties including editing and writing correspondence, coordinating client quarterly and annual reporting, answering phones, and maintaining contact data
- Effectively communicate and provide customer support to both internal and external clients
- Coordinate information flow from client through the organization and back to the client
- Create, develop, and maintain client files and ensure client questions are routed to the appropriate team member
- Track system users and ensure appropriate system access
- Coordinate meetings and trainings
- Operate standard automated office systems and equipment to include MS Office suite, conference room scheduling, change management requests, and other internal automated systems including fax, copier and scanning equipment
- Provide clerical support including filing, faxing, copying, scanning, mailing, and data entry; may generate and format presentations.
- 3-5 years’ Administrative Assistant experience with progressively increasing responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Superior customer service working proactively and collaboratively with internal clients
- Proficient use of MS Office with an emphasis on Outlook
- ability to work independently, multitask and adjust priorities
- Ability to pass a preliminary credit and background check
- United States Citizenship
MCA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. We participate in the United States Federal Government E-Verify program to confirm the employment authorization of each employee upon hire. A successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain confidential-level security clearance upon hire.
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: