We work diligently to be the best in our industry and work just as hard to be a fantastic employer. Come join our winning team and grow with us!
Are you a professional with strong data analytical skills looking for the opportunity to take responsibility for your future? MCA is looking for a talented, forward-thinking problem solver to join our team. Be prepared to be challenged and blaze your own trail!
Located in Bethesda, MD, Managed Care Advisors (MCA) is an innovative company with a unique set of services specific to Specialized Health Program Management, Federal Workers’ Compensation, Employee Benefits, Disability Management and Absence Management. MCA has an immediate opening for a bright and motivated Health Care Data Analyst.
Managed Care Advisors
- Provides an exciting and fast paced work environment
- Provides a comprehensive benefits package
- Celebrates our individual and team successes together
- Supports a team-oriented work atmosphere
- Located within walking distance of the metro in Bethesda, MD
The Health Care Data Analyst will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative internal and external analysis of various data, reporting, and a wide variety of client services activities. The optimal candidate will analyze large data sets, communicate key findings, advise high-level decision makers, thrive in an environment of trust and responsibility, ask good questions, and learn quickly. Background in quantitative fields or in research design and a passion for the field of healthcare are ideal. This is a tremendous opportunity to shape our future and gain lifelong skills.
- Passion for Data!
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Information Systems or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in data analytics in the health care industry or related field
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience using MS Access (SQL preferred)
- Experience using MicroStrategy (Standard Reports and Ad-Hoc development)
- Attention to detail
- Extract insights from data and present recommendations that enable data-driven decisions
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal)
- Ability to pass a preliminary credit and background check
- United States Citizenship
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. We participate in the United States Federal Government E-Verify program to confirm the employment authorization of employee upon hire. A Successful candidate will be required to undergo a criminal background check, and obtain and maintain confidential-level security clearance upon hire.
Please complete the job application via the form below.