Experienced Government Contractors
Managed Care Advisors is a third party certified woman-owned small business (WOSB) specializing in employee health, workers compensation, disability management, absence management and managed care operations. As experienced government contractors, we currently hold two (2) GSA Contracts, the first under the Professional Services Schedule (formally MOBIS) contract number GS10F0323P and the second under Human Resources and Equal Employment Opportunity (HREEO) contract number GS02F0128W.
As recognized technical experts, MCA has successfully integrated industry best practices for workers’ compensation claims and case management, disability and absence management and employee health benefits into federal, state and local government environments.
Since 2003, MCA has been supporting federal agencies in the management of their Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA) programs. Understanding the nuances associated with government agencies, MCA has focused on the development and implementation of highly specialized health programs, products, and services tailored specifically for federal government agencies.
- Case and Claims Management
- Early Intervention Services
- Legacy Claims Resolution Services
- 24/7, 365 Injury Reporting Hotline
- Federally approved Web-based Case Management and Document Storage System
- A Centralized Unit for Case Documentation compilation and organization
- Access to FECA trained ancillary providers
- Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting
- Claims cost analysis, reporting, and risk mitigation